Sunday, October 5, 2008

good readings on the innernets

2 People that I find very interesting are interviewed here.

One, I've only met once and exchanged a few e-mails with. His name is Patrick and he sings for End Of A Year. The few e-mails I mentioned were pretty basic, publicist band stuff...but there was a hint of oddball humor to them, that I can appreciate..and am starting to understand more. I think that we will be friends..OR I'll just keep reading interviews he does and blog posts he makes and silently appreciate his humor and honesty.

The second is George, who sings for Blacklisted. If you know me, you know about Blacklisted. This band changed my life. At this moment, I can't really pinpoint how they've affected me, in detail on this blog. It will come out in my autobiography. Anyway, I feel like I could write a zillion word essay on George and how I've grown to know him over the past few years and how he never ceases to impress me, confuse me, surprise me and inspire me. That was super corny...but so is half the stuff I write in here...so there you go.

Read the interviews.

READ

No comments: