Monday, September 8, 2008

No thanks for the stomache ache...

It is Monday night.
I wish I had a way to update this blog from my phone...but I'd probably get into a million accidents - and really, nobody wants that, with the exception of a few people.

I went to Wilkes-Barre on Saturday to celebrate my dear friend Hannah's baby shower. It was tons of fun. I'd never been to a shower...the games, the gifts, the snacks..mrs decker and mrs mook! I couldn't have asked for a better saturday.

On Sunday morning the sun was shining, and I left WB. Big thanks to dan and hannah for being wonderful people. I can't wait for Ruby.

It was nice to get out for a bit and take a drive by myself. The playlist included but was not limited to:

The Black Keys
Jacobs Stories
J. Tillman
Gwen Stefani
John Legend
Okkervil River
City and Colour
** Dear all dudes in touring bands with girlfriends that you love... You lose cause you didn't write the song "the girl" - listen to it.


I'm back home now.

Someone told me I was trouble over the weekend.
I naturally said... "what? me? trouble...no way!"
But, I think I might be trouble...
and I'm sorry...
kind of

but you started it.


No comments: