Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy day on the blog...

Im stealing this from Kelsey.
Thought it'd be a good place to post a survey.

Coming someday... A song by song relation to my life starring Destiny's Childs #1 Hits



_________________________________

Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Danielle, Michelle, Kim, Kelsey

Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?
A hotel room

Have you ever made out in a public bathroom?
Nope

Do you tell your mom everything?
If by everything you mean nothing, yes

Beer, whiskey, or wine?
Wine

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yes.

Have you ever been in love?
Yup.

Have you ever had the cops called on you?
No way. Im terrified of getting in trouble.

When was your last shower?
Last night.

When did you last see your mom or dad?
Uhhh, a few weeks ago.

When was the last time you danced?
Last night.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Maybe I'd try a little harder in college, uhh work out a little more...but basically, I'm pretty ok with how life has been going.

Has anyone ever crawled through your window?
I got bars on them shits, don't even try it

Who did you last ride in a car with?
James from the UK

What is something you're currently frustrated about?
ay ay ay....

How did you and your number 1 become friends?
Considering this is a myspace survey...my #1 is Blacklisted and I became friends with them when they stayed at my house to record. Life changing event really.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
Andy or Brian

Do you give out second chances too easily?
I always knew my spine was crooked, but lately I've realized it isn't even there.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
Kelsey. RUFFNECK

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
everyone? danielle?

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
outloud? no. in my head? yes.

Have you ever taken a nap with a member of the opposite sex?
uhhh yeah

Did you speak to your mother today?
yes

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
I think probably

What did you do today?
Work, burrito, internet

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
work then work.

Would you tell a stranger if they had spinach in their teeth?
depends on how much i like the person

If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
Maybe

If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forever, which would you choose?
uhhh frogz

Have you ever lied about your age?
Nah

Ever had an encounter with the police?
yes of course

If you could give your parents one gift, what would it be?
mom - a house. dad - house on the beach in costa rica and good surf forever

Ever stolen something out of someone's yard?
if by yard you mean bathroom...yes

Have you ever written anything on a bathroom wall or door?
Nope. no graffiti 4 me

When playing truth or dare, which do you choose?
usually truth. imma wuss

Ever open a bag of chips in the grocery store and eat them before paying?
Chips no. Marshmellows, yes

Who was the first female and male you talked to today??
james and janelle

What are you looking forward to?
Life, love, summer

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Ehhh, jury is out

What's the weirdest thing you've heated in a microwave?
I don't know...a damp towel?

Have you ever seen a zebra?
No...but I got new zebra print pillowcases

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
No, not really.

What are you listening to at the moment?
Jerry Spring babbling on Americas Got Talent. Some fatso is about to sing

Suppose you see your girlfriend/boyfriend kissing another person what would you do?
I'd probably smile, flip them the bird, then call on of the aforementioned girls and start crying

Do you plan on moving within the next year?
Would love to

Where is your father right now?
Sleeping before work

Are you a morning person or a night?
Depends

Are you a forgiving person?
Yessssss uggghhhhh

Do you wish somebody would call you? And why?
I wish someone would call me and say "I have 10 million dollars for you" OR "come live with me on an island"

What's annoying you right now?
Thinking about going to job #2 tomorrow

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Yes and No. I'd say no...These emotion things I've developed in the last 2 years are CRAZY.

Do you fall for people easily?
No

Taken or single?
Single

Are you missing someone right now?
Stomache ache

If someone likes you would you want them to tell you?
Yes...chances are I like you back.

Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Sure

Do you have trouble deleting your text messages?
Well, since my phone deleted my saved ones for me and since then there hasn't been anything work saving...then no

Would you rather go to a baseball game or a football game?
baseball with chucky

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Almost everyday

Your ex REALLY needs you at 3 am and you have a way to his/her house - would you go?
Yeah probably...Imma good friend at all hours of the day

Who did you hangout with last night?
James and Danielle

What are your plans for the week?
Work x 1 million

How many hours did you sleep?
7 or 8

Could you go a day without eating?
I could I guess

When was the last time you talked to your number 2?
my #2 on myspace is Deathwish. I talk with deathwish every day

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
I know a few people who do weed, yes

Is there someone you want to fight?
hahahaha ew no

Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
yes

Do you believe in true love?
whatever

Do you miss your past?
I'm tugging on the sleeve of how it used to be

What are you doing tonight?
This and sleeping

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Doubt it

Do you think your ex still likes you?
n/a

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
if you love something, set it free

Do you know anyone in the military currently?
I think maybe

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
h20

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Absolutely. I think it's a shame if they're not

When was the last time you held hands with someone?
Ha...couple weeks ago

What is wrong with you right now?
Um NOTHING OBVIOUSLY IM PERFECT

Whose house did you go to today?
mine

Who was last to cook for you?
clean/danielle...my caretakers, i'd die without them

Do you know what you're wearing tomorrow?
Probably something similar to what i wore today

Who did you last fall asleep with?
None of your beezwax

Do you believe that there is always room in your heart for your first love?
I don't know





No comments: