Monday, December 1, 2008

For Sale



This was on the sidewalk at a busy intersection where bums spare for change. It's a boogie board for the snow. For Sale Best Offer... I should have given him five bucks for it, too bad I hate talking to bums. I'm always afraid their smell will travel to my nose. I hate the smell of homeless people.

In other news, I was reminded this weekend why I love having people stay at my house. Sometimes it's the greatest thing ever complete will late night talks and afternoon breakfasts. Good times with old friends and good times with new friends. I can still sleep 3 people in my bed comfortably...hallelujah.

Listen to the latest Deathwish podcast. I sound like an idiot, per usual, but Marty is from Australia and he has a wonderful accent. Want to start your day off right? Talk to an Aussie for 45 minutes.

Goodnight.

http://www.deathwishinc.com/media

No comments: