Saturday, December 6, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Saw Method Man and Redman last night. Got to stand on the stage all night downstairs at the Palladium thanks to Merrick. Made it that much better... Kind of the best show ever...



John Legend Live. Go see it. Most flawless voice and performance ever. Here is a video of him performing on Oprah. 2 of my favorite things! I think wedding songs are kind of corny, but if I HAD to choose one for serious...it'd be his song "Stay With You". I tell ya... not easy seeing that performed live at a concert by yourself sitting next to some busted chicks in the far balcony. Tugs at certain strings I'd rather not have messed with.



Kimpossible told me to listen to this girl. I love it!



Remember when I long-dicked you and broke your ovaries!?




Last but not least.... always and forever one of my favorite things


That is it for now.

2 comments:

Cara said...

oh shit that video was so hot...what were we in like high school when that cam out?

erin m riley said...

stay with you makes me cry. thanks!!