Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who knew I liked having fun...

Last night. Great time. Went to the LUPEC USO event to benefit the woman's wing of the Shelter for Homeless Veterans. Great cocktails, nice treats and good music. Cara and I had a blast. Definitely got a little tipsy. Thanks to Tremont 647 for saving us from sure hypothermia and for the additional drinks and snacks. Fontina stuffed tater tots...yes please! Last night I did something I never thought I'd do. I ate an oyster. Now I understand these little creatures are somewhat of a big deal, but I have absolutely NO interest in ever eating one again. Chrissy will be with me on this one...salty snots in a half shell. ew




Testing out the camera, waiting for a cab, resembling those creepy twins in The Shining



Vwalla!


The Hall















Cara says peek-a-boo


You wish your hair was this shiny.



I need higher heels.


Thunder Thighs and Chicken Legs



Oh hello Cara's Fernet


Oh hello water.


Aaaaaaand Scene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
I believe in you and your drunkunness. Keep it going