Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Week Later...

And I still feel like crap.

Oh well, guess I'll have to deal

I can't shake the feeling of utter disappointment that I am a complete failure and severely below average. I blame my mother for telling me that I was smarter, putting me in honors classes, setting the bar extremely high.

Well, I'm not above average. I've come to that conclusion. I am mediocre, and I think there is nothing worse in the world.

On that note, thanks to Cara and LUPEC for a lovely evening out. Someday we will be able to go shopping (at used and NOT used clothing stores), have dinner, and maybe meet for a pedi the next morning. Soon my dear, things will change.

http://limelinx.com/files/ac31dba21c5f3bb6c5b0f3651058084a



Club banger of the year says Kelsey....

Goodnight.

No comments: