Thursday, August 28, 2008

this is hahdcoah

First - I'd like to just put it out there that I really would like a digital camera. It'd be great to post some pics here on this blog, and/or just have them...ya know, for memories.

This is Hardcore Fest in Philly was this past weekend. Without going into a ton of detail - shit was a good time. Always nice to see friends and all of that. Here are highlights and lo-lights

highlights:
Traveling with Rich - great travel buddy
The Sheraton in Ctr City and King Size Beds
Madball - starring Freddy
Richmond
Blacklisted - favorite band
Joe Hardcore wearing glasses
The Bloody Mary I had to start my day on Saturday
California invasion
Oscar the dog

Lolights:
5am trains out of Philly
Eating too much candy
Not eating enough Govindas
Car being towed on my arrival home
Saying bye to people I wish I saw everyday (lets get rid of the midwest, CT, Delaware...I want to be no more than 10hrs away from philly, richmond, and all parts of CA)


I think that is it. I wish I had some photos...but please, see opening line of this entry.

No comments: