Thursday, July 17, 2008

ay ay ay (pronounced eye eye eye)

What a week it has been.

I've been so disappointed by a number of people this week, I feel like maybe I've set a new record. I don't know how I got duped into befriending such dramatic, immature assholes - but hey, I guess we all make mistakes. Thank you hardcore...

Twice in the past week have I been confronted by weird men at red lights. The first told me that he could do some body work on my car for cheap, then told me I was pretty, so it'd be REAL cheap. I guess I'll take the compliment.

Here is the dialogue of th 2nd incident:
Man in Minivan: Hey, wanna race?
Me: No
Man in Minivan: Really, no?
Me: No, actually not at all
Man in Minivan: How do you get to 90?
Me: Go straight, you'll see it.
Man in Minivan: So you like tattoos?
Me: Yup
Man in Minivan: I just got one on my chest
Me: Hm, that's cool. did it hurt?
Man in Minivan: It was okay. Really hurt when it went across my nipple.
Me: Oh yeah I bet

And then, thank god, the series of red lights ended. See title of this post.

I can't wait to get to California.

I STILL love this song:




I also love this picture:


No comments: